Friday, November 18, 2011

First mobile post and the weather.

I've been trying to find a topic to blog about from my phone and the weather seems just as good as any. The weather here seems fairly eratic. We've had highs and lows fluctuate quite a bit and this morning, waiting for the school bus, I think my ears almost went numb. I think I picked the wrong day to wear a baseball hat instead of a stocking cap. And it wasn't just cold, it was bitter cold with wind blown snow, the type of weather that seems just that much more tolerable if you turn your back to it. The other kids at the bus stop were doing the same, and I'm pretty sure if enough people were there an alien observer would assume some strange sort of social phenomenon.

Well, that's all for this post. I Gotta get back to actively waiting for the Directv installer. A four hour window. One hour down, three to go. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your local congressional representative, or you can just leave a comment I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment