Friday, August 10, 2012

It's been a while...

Well, it certainly has been a while since I last made a blog entry.  Life is very full of, um, stuff right now.  I am hoping to start making more posts in the near future.  Since I have some varied interests, I've started a couple of other blogs.  None of them have any entries yet, but I am hoping to use them for more specific topics of discussion, mainly a retro-computing blog and one for traditional gaming, maybe some boardgames, but more of a focus on pencil and paper RPGs.  I'll still be using this blog for general topics, but anything in those areas of discussion will be on their own just to keep things less crowded.  So keep an eye out as I will be tweeting posts as they happen.  Oh, and one last thing, I'm going to be using my tablet to post from time to time, like right now, so please forgive any crude formatting or touch screen typos.  The Blogger app for Android is convenient, but not great. 

For now though, I need to get back to looking for a job and making sure the house is kept up.  You may now return to more interesting pursuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment