Friday, January 27, 2012

Epic fail...

Sure, I know there's still a few days left, and I'll possibly still get a chance to tinker on my Retrochallenge project, but the last several days in particular have been rough to say the least. We had record high wind gusts the other day and lost several sections of fence. I almost got my hand torn off trying to brace it during the wind and decided to let it fall. We've had more wind since and some of the fence I had already repaired already has started to fail again, plus a couple more sections fell. Perhaps I'll do better during the summer Retrochallenge, but I'm thinking I'd need to prepare better and judge my available time better. As the RC comes to a close I'll try to give a full rundown of the lack of progress I made, which hopefully will at least help me plan better for the next challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment