Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wishing I had more time - RC Update

Unfortunately, I haven't made much progress on my Retrochallenge project.  Between watching the kids, keeping house and still having to unpack, get a new driver's license and look for a job since we moved, I'm finding it hard to find motivation or devote a decent chunk of time to what I wanted to do.  But I'm not giving up!  Hopefully tomorrow or this weekend I will be able to make some significant progress.  It's been years since I did any real programming, and then only for school, so I think over the next couple days I'm going to do a bit of reading and catch up variables, types, constants, procedures, etc.  Plus, I've never really read the Apple Pascal OS manual, so this would be a good time to hit that and maybe post some ideas on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment